The latest update to Avalanche is now available with plenty of bug fixes and improvements. Over the last few months we’ve been polishing the existing code in anticipation of several new extensions still in development.
Most notable is compatibility with Magento CE 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, which significantly overhauled PayPal payment methods and required some bug fixes. I’m also very pleased to announce support for multistore stylesheets which make it incredibly easy to generate styles from the Avalanche configuration panel. You can now change your store configuration scope, update your Avalanche Desktop design settings and have a stylesheet generated specifically for the website / store / store view.
- Magento 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52 Compatibility
- Multiple stylesheet support for individual style configuration of websites and stores
- Contact Us page template (templates/contacts/form.phtml)
- SEO Category & Product Sitemap page template with styling
- Fixed the adminhtml form block class override for Magento 184.108.40.206 (fixes System > Configuration > Payment Methods)
- Fixed translation of “Show More Products” button and added phrase to boilerplate CSV file
- Fixed styling of terms and conditions checkbox on checkout page
- Fixed bug with Facebook and Twitter social buttons not reloading on subsequent Quick View opening
- Review Photos: Fixed issue with spaces in uploaded photo file names
- Fixed paragraph wrapping issue on product description on product detail page
- Fixed Avalanche configuration bug when using standard system fonts rather than Google Web Fonts
- Fixed IE7 dropdown display bug with ms-filter gradient
- Added translatable text to custom sort toolbar labels
- Moved “Shop with Confidence” to static block
- Improved look of multi-address checkout address information
- Added theme support for downloadable products in the shopping cart
- Improved print stylesheet
We’ve also written a guide on how to integrate Simple Configurable Products (SCP) into Avalanche. Check it out!